Services and Fees
Sessions are $140 for 60 minutes. Shorter or longer appointments are available upon request and are prorated at a rate of $140 per 60 minutes.
Contact over 15 minutes outside of scheduled sessions will be billed at hourly rate by 15 minute increments.
Online therapy is available for Pennsylvania based clients at therapist's discretion at a rate of $105 per 45 minutes.
Insurance is not accepted at this time. Upon request a superbill can be submitted for possible insurance reimbursement. Clarifying out of network coverage benefits with your insurer is strongly recommended. A limited number of reduce fee slots are available.
Our goal is to provide treatment that is not dictated by insurance companies and remains free from policies that may not serve the best interests of the client for years to come. As an out of network provider we are able to provide the best services for individuals in the most confidential manner possible.
Payment will be collected at the time the service is rendered. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Below are some questions you may ask your insurance company:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health plan cover out-of-network providers?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Is there a maximum number of therapy sessions allowed under my current health plan?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?